Collision is North America’s fastest growing tech conference. CEOs, founders, entrepreneurs and investors come to make meaningful connections, find valuable leads, and get access to premium content during the 3-day event. Collision attracts attendees from 140 countries with 100+ global business delegations expected.
In addition, Collision curates the leading global and local start-ups at the event, providing a platform for start-ups to promote their companies, connect with investors and attract partners and customers.
The Canadian government, in partnership with the Province of Ontario, the City of Toronto and Collision, have developed a number of resources and programs for inbound missions to connect to Canadian business.
This is an excellent opportunity to build and promote your international presence for raising capital and testing your product potential for scalability.
– Free general attendee* access ticket of a value of CAD 893 (including tax) (approx. EUR 610)
– Central offers from CanCham partners for air transport and hotel accommodation
– Onsite organized group meetings with Collision exhibitors
– Trade Commissioner Services (TCS) Business-To Business (B2B) Meetings for those interested to buy from or invest in Canadian tech companies.
– Start-ups Exhibit @ Collision –an opportunity for early-stage companies seeking product validation, mentorship, and investment pitch on stage at Collision and make their name on a platform with global reach.
– Explore Ontario’s Innovation Ecosystem – a program composed of site visits and presentations by renowned and innovative companies as well as government representatives of delegates choice of one of six hubs along the Innovation Corridor within the GTA region.
– Evening networking event
– A digital kick-off – how to prepare for Collision with tips and lessons from 2022 attendees; introduction of delegate objectives; and a debate on best practices with a Belgian/Luxembourg company already active in the tech sector in Canada.
– Building the community with an event to exchange experiences and approaches for next steps
Delegates must be international and in a senior role and represent:
i Start up or scale up
ii Tech buyer, FDI prospect, VC investor, accelerator / innovation partner
iii Academic, government.
Collision will be vetting that participants meet the above criteria.
Max. of 3 delegates per company
A minimum of 10 delegates is required for the CanCham BeLux mission to proceed.
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED.